Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
Our CBD oil range contains, phytocannabinoid rich (PCR) Hemp extract containing all the cannabinoids and terpenes naturally present in hemp, except for THC. The benefit of this specific extract is it contains a suite of different cannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes and other organic molecules that work synergistically within the human body and the endocannabinoid system (ECS). Our CBD extract is Co2 extracted, free from additives, GMO’s, heavy metals and certainly NOT tested on animals.
- CO2 Extracted Broad Spectrum CBD
- MCT oil
- Shake CBD Oil well before use
- Sublingual application is preferred for maximum benefit
- Place 2 – 3 drops of CBD oil under the tongue for 30 – 90 seconds, allow the CBD oil to be absorbed, then swallow.
- Store out of direct sunlight
- Do not store above 30 degrees for long periods of time
- Keep oil upright at all times
- *Keep neck of bottle clean from oil as this is a natural lubricant and can open cap.
Dosage As everyone’s endocannabinoid system is different start with 2 – 3 drops for 7 days, increase if need be, consistency is key during the application of CBD oil.
0.5mg of CBD per drop
1.5mg of CBD per Drop
2.5mg of CBD per Drop
3mg of CBD per Drop
Do not exceed more than 20mg of CBD(Cannabidiol) in your daily dose as per South African government regulations. Regulation amending s22(A)2 of the Medicine and Related Substance Act, 1965 (Act no.101 of 1965) Published 23 May 2019 *Always consult your physician or veterinarian when adding to you or your pet’s diet. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and no claims regarding such are made. Products have not been evaluated by the MCC or the FDA. Allergen Statement: Products may contain coconut oil and other nut oil. Please read ingredients list on product label and consult your doctor before using.